Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hello

Hello friends.

I do realize it's been a while...my last real post was at 1 month of being married, wasn't it? and we are now close to hitting the 6th month mark. wowza. I actually have written several blogs (about 6) since those last few posts, but i tend to rabbit trail and never come to a conclusion in any of them, so i decided to spare you the pain of reading.

That said, our lives looking back in the last 4.5 months have been quite a whirlwind. I like to call that whirlwind Baseball Season. Practice or games every day (minus Sundays, thank you, DBU) for Brad, and me attending as many games as i can, and every other evening filled with either a rare date night with hubby, or a rare friend hangout. I cannot believe it's almost June. CANNOT BELIEVE IT.

I have to say, I am quite thankful baseball season is over. It ended Saturday, and I officially declared Sunday the "1st day of the rest of our lives". The end of one chapter, and the beginning of another. Bitter sweet, definitely, but we're thankful that the Lord has given us a call, and are just anxious to see where he takes us.

This week, we kind of feel weird. We leave for Riveria Maya, Mexico on Saturday, and feel like we're kind of on hold with everything until we get back. The next few days will be filled with errands, dinner with friends, and then we're off to the beach for a week! ohhh i cannot wait! Brad's been to Mexico, but I have not. In fact, i've never seen beaches like the ones we will see, so you can bet that i'll be taking a ton of pictures (and i will definitely post some on here).

When we get back, i'll try my best to give you more details of what's been going on in the last 4.5 months, and maybe i'll do a "10 things i've learned in 6 months of marriage" post.

Until then....

Love you all.
~Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment